Through support for Zonta International service projects, educational programs and advocacy efforts, Zontians work together to make women's equality a reality around the globe. At the club level, individual Zonta clubs participate in service projects and advocacy efforts affecting their local communities.
Responsibilities of a Zontian:
- Attend club meetings and club events
- Participate actively in meetings and deliberations
- Identify and suggest prospective members
- Financially support the programs funded by the Zonta International Foundation
- Fulfill the mission and vision of Zonta
A world of opportunities, services and privileges are reserved for Zonta club members.
Zonta membership provides the opportunity to:
- Meet interesting, involved professionals who seek to help women reach their potential.
- Work together, through service and advocacy, towards common goals; i.e., the objectives of Zonta International.
- Socialize and network locally, nationally and internationally with business and professional people working in many different fields.
- Experience the warmth of international fellowship. Members are welcomed at Zonta clubs worldwide.
- Accept leadership roles that promote personal growth and self-confidence in a friendly, supportive atmosphere.
- Participate actively in committees, meetings and interesting discussions.